Members of our MLSM group attended the 102nd Transportation Research Board Annual Meeting (TRB 2023) in Washington D.C. from 8-12 January 2023. Three interesting papers were presented and Christoffer Riis had a talk on “Using Computer Vision to Register Patterns of Bicycle Helmet Use “. Check out below for the full list of papers.
- Title: Opening the Simulation Box: Towards Explainable Metamodels for Enhanced Air Traffic Management Performance Assessment [Paper]
- Author: Christoffer Riis, Francisco Antunes, Tatjana Bolíc, Gérald Gurtner, Francisco Câmara Pereira, and Carlos Lima Azevedo
- Title: Mind the Gap – Difference Between Censored and Uncensored Electric Vehicle Charging Demand [Paper]
- Authors: Frederik Boe Hüttel, Filipe Rodrigues, and Francisco Câmara Pereira
- Title: Estimation of environmental rebound effect induced by shared automated passenger transport service in a mid-size European city via microsimulation
- Authors: Ada Garus, Borja Alonso Oreña, María Alonso Raposo, Andromachi Mourtzouchou, Ruben Cordera Piñera, Carlos Lima Azevedo, Luigi dell’Olio, Ravi Seshadri, Mayara Moraes Monteiro, and Biagio Ciuffo