We are happy to announce a new course on the MOOC platform edX called Leveraging Urban Mobility Disruptions to Create Better Cities, starting on 12 May 2020, featuring the members of our group prof. Francisco Pereira and prof. Carlos Lima Azevedo! It was realized in collaboration with MIT and other international partners. Read below more about the course and visit the official course page for detailed information and registration! We hope to see you there! 🙂
This course aims to bridge the knowledge gap between the dynamic on-the-ground reality brought on by technology innovation, and the academic content and practice needed to respond systemically.
What you’ll learn
- You will learn definitions and concepts related to new mobility
- You will gain knowledge about land use development, urban economies, transportation pricing
- You will be able to critically evaluate new mobility disruptions
- You will be able to inspect, evaluate, and identify transportation equity in variety of global settings
- You will be able to differentiate between different business models and learn about new mobility pricing schemes
- You will be ready to positively transform cities into sustainable, equitable, and joyful cities.