On June 3rd, 2021, we officially kicked off project BOON: Behaviour Oracle for always-On electric mobility.
Congratulations to all project members:
- In DTU: Prof. Francisco C. Pereira, Senior Researcher Peter Bach Andersen, Postdoctoral Researcher Inon Peled, PhD Student Frederik B. Hüttel, and upcoming PhD Student Atefeh H. Golsefidi.
- In Cornell: Prof. Samitha Samaranayake.
- In MIT: Prof. Jessika Trancik.
This month also, several BOON-related thesis projects are reaching their conclusion:
- Modeling Charging Availability with User Advisory (BSc).
- Active Learning of Charging Demand (MSc).
- Non-Censored and Censored Modeling of Charging Demand (BSc).
- Modeling Charging Stations Idle Times (MSc).
- Simulating Charging Demand via Non-EV Trajectories (MSc).